Umpire Development Officer
Perth Netball Association (PNA) is seeking a suitably experienced and qualified person to implement and lead the development of our umpires.
This position is responsible for leading and implementing PNA’s umpire development programs, including our umpire squad and club umpires. This role is a part-time position working on average 25 hours per week. The nature of the position requires attendance on match days during the PNA Winter and Spring competitions. Click HERE to download a copy of the position description.
Perth Netball Association is seeking a highly organised individual with sound knowledge and understanding of netball umpiring to implement and lead our umpire development programs. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to solve problems and resolve conflict. Experience working as part of a team in a member-based sporting organisation will also be highly regarded.
- Knowledge and understanding of the rules of netball and umpiring
- Strong and well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively problem solve and resolve conflict
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- High level computer literacy, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- The ability to plan and prioritise work to achieve outcomes
- Minimum C Badge Umpire Accreditation, with at least 3 year’s experience.
- Current Police clearance
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a written statement outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role, as well as a copy of your resume. Applications must be lodged via email to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 18th June 2021.