In response to the State Government’s announcement on the easing of COVID restrictions last night, PNA has implemented the following restrictions for anyone attending the Matthews Netball Centre for round 1 of the Winter competition tomorrow, Saturday 1st May:
- Spectators are permitted but must wear a face mask. Face masks are not mandatory for anyone under the age of 12 or who is otherwise exempt from wearing one. Spectators are asked to practice social distancing where possible.
- All attendees must sign in when entering the venue using the Safe WA app. QR codes are located at each entry gate.
- Players and umpires are not required to wear a face mask while playing or umpiring. They must wear them at all other times while at the venue.
- Coaches must wear face masks but can remove them when talking to players during breaks.
- Sharing of water bottles and food is not permitted.
Teams must also adhere to the Netball WA COVID hygiene protocols (click HERE).